As long as this contract exists, I shall be wherever you are.
- I’m loud.
- I’m obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces.
- I change my hair colour often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I don’t believe in love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and liked Popular.
- I’ve seen and liked 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and liked Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parent(s).
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents
“Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion”
Happy birthday, danzoluvr16! I absolutely refuse to draw your request and may god have mercy on you for even mentioning it, but have a Lee instead.
Matsouka siblings and Minishiba
- Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
- Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
- TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
- Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
- Black, white, blue, red or green?
- Salad, hamburger,ice cream, chips or fruit?
- Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
- United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
- Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
- Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
- English, math, science, history or art?
- Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
- Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
- Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
- Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
- Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
- Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
- Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone,instant messenger or twitter?
- Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
- T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
- McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
- Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
- Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
- Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
Do you have any recommendations for shikatema fanfics?
SHIT ANON I CAN’T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS COMPLETELY THIS IS SO IMPORTANT SHIKATEMA FANFICS ARE SO IMPORTANT
I have a pretty hella list of recs for every Shikatema lover (though be warned about 99-100% of them are HARD R)
- So Three Days by lotos-eater is basically the flagship fic for the shikatema fandom. It’s a long-ass oneshot but basically one of the best fics of all time READ IT
- Mistake by lollipop-mania is a really nice one (I recommend looking at her other shikatema fics too, she’s dang good)
- Candlelight by DrerrRedclaw. v v well written and gr9
- A Little Harmony by antagonistic. AU that’s kind of bittersweet but AMAZING and as many of you know AUs are kinda my jam
- Rigged Rivalry by LuteLyre. WARNING this is InoShikaTema but I had to include it because it’s so incredibly written but yeah it’s gonna make you sad as frick frack
- A Stupid Excuse for a Fairytale by TaintedMoonlight. Another AU, another great shikatema writer.
- Ambassadors by SORD. The only WIP I’ll put on here, promise. Really great though.
- On Misdials by lollipop-mania again. It’s just one chapter from a series of oneshots, but DAMN It’s fab. Another AU. (go to chapter 6)
- Friendship by Pickles the Great. The POV is mostly from other characters but the focus is shikatema and there’s SAND SIBS LOVE WHICH IS V GOOD YES GIVE ME ALL THE SAND SIBS
- Changing Season by rosemuse. SHORT FLUFFY SHIKATEMA BABY AAHHHHH
- Steady Against the Tide by greychalk. Short and sweet.
I’ll probably be adding on to this later but FUCK YEAH SHIKATEMA FICS GO MY FRIENDS
The real crime in Naruto was that Itachi never took off his shirt
"Welcome back, Yoruichi-san ..."
Obito’s character was made to show that no matter how alone you are, no matter how many mistakes you’ve made, you can redeem yourself, you can be happy again- yet you all mock naruto for calling him the coolest guy
dedicated to akahshi
"You won’t let me win, huh?"
"Well… you’d throw a fit if I did…"
Yawning, tears prickled at his eyes as he stretched, waiting for Temari to figure out her next move. She had come over, having free time and waiting on either Kankuro or Gaara to go back to Suna.
Fan set to the side along with her bag, she walked around his living room until finding a chessboard, setting it up and telling him to get his ass over to the couch.
Bed to couch was far.
They’d played five games so far and Shikamaru won every one, and starting the fourth game she’d snapped at him to start letting them drag out so long if he could finish it in half the time.
(He could, but he also didn’t want to get yelled at on a nice cloudy day.)
Leaning forward, his eyes skimmed over the board and he moved his knight and leaned back against the couch again with a groan. “Temari… I was napping…”
She scoffed. “I’m keeping your brain sharp.”
"Aah… I’m tired…"
One eye opening, he stretched and turned away to hide a slight smirk. Although he acted as if he was about ready to fall asleep, this was probably one of the more serious games he’d played in a while (although it wasn’t too hard to be better at Naruto or Kiba at chess…)
After all, very few people could last in a game for fifteen or more minutes with him.